    Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    Thanks a lot
    Klaus

    Klaus, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Klaus

    Boomer Guest

    Klaus, <> wrote:

    > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    > Klaus

    Why did you post your message twice?

    Boomer, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Klaus

    °Mike° Guest

    On 25 Jan 2004 21:42:38 GMT, in
    <4014384d$0$197$>
    Boomer scrawled:

    >Klaus, <> wrote:
    >
    >> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
    >>
    >> Thanks a lot
    >> Klaus

    >Why did you post your message twice?

    S/h/it wants two newsgroups, ONE IN CAPITALS.

    --
    <HCFTH>

    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Klaus

    Boomer Guest

    °Mike°, <> wrote:

    > On 25 Jan 2004 21:42:38 GMT, in
    > <4014384d$0$197$>
    > Boomer scrawled:
    >
    >>Klaus, <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks a lot
    >>> Klaus

    >>Why did you post your message twice?

    > S/h/it wants two newsgroups, ONE IN CAPITALS.

    LOL ALT.COMP.SHOUT ;)

    --
    <HCFTH>

    Boomer, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Klaus

    Penna Elabi Guest

    "Klaus" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    Web page: http://nnqweb.tripod.com/ncreate.html
    Newsgroup: <news.newusers.questions>

    Penna Elabi, Jan 28, 2004