    Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    Thanks a lot
    Klaus
    Klaus, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Klaus wrote:
    > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    Get a drummer, some guitarists, and a singer.
    michael turner, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Klaus

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 25, 2004
  4. Klaus

    Ionizer Guest

    "michael turner" <> wrote in message
    > Klaus wrote:
    > > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    > Get a drummer, some guitarists, and a singer.

    If you form a rap group however, you'd need none of the above. Also, you'd
    need no musical appreciation or ability whatsoever from what I can tell.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Klaus

    Klaus Guest

    You work in Frito Lay?

    Interesting

    Klaus, Jan 25, 2004
  6. Klaus

    Ionizer Guest

    "Klaus" <> wrote in message
    > You work in Frito Lay?
    >
    > Interesting

    How so? It may just be a pun. As in: I'm "free to lay."

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 25, 2004
  7. Klaus wrote:

    > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?
    >
    > Thanks a lot
    > Klaus

    The first thing you need is two whole chickens. Live. Not dead. Preferably
    angry. (Angry chickens help with group propagation to the servers. No one
    knows why.)

    Next you will need a portion of suitable incense to burn during the creation
    ceremony. Sandalwood is nice.

    You will also have to pay special attention to the required ritual dress.
    Bare feet. Grass skirt. Mask hand carved of ebony. Two feathers of the
    phoenix affixed to the brow of the mask such that when worn they appear to
    be angled from the head in a forward leaning direction at approximately 45
    degrees.

    2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
    Salt (to taste).
    Hot oil.
    Ceremonial knife.

    Begin by dressing up in the ceremonial garb. Go outside just after dark to
    your front lawn. If you don't have a lawn then the street in front of your
    place of residence will do. The key is that it *must be* a public place
    adjacent to your home and neighbors.

    Light the incense. Kill both chickens and smear the blood across all of your
    exposed skin.

    Now grab both fowl by the feet, one to each hand, turn in circles forty
    three and one half times exactly whilst chanting the name of your proposed
    group in reverse.

    Lather.

    Rinse.

    Repeat.

    Pluck, gut, clean and cut chicken into serving size pieces, coat with flour,
    season with salt and fry.

    Wait two weeks and check usenet to see if your new group has propagated. If
    not ... then go to http://www.google.com and search for "How do I start a
    newsgroup?"

    [Originally posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk by Oxford Systems. This version
    has been slightly edited.]

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 26, 2004
  8. Klaus

    Penna Elabi Guest

    "Klaus" <> wrote in message news:<>...

    > Someone could help me and explain how can I create a Group?

    Web page: http://nnqweb.tripod.com/ncreate.html
    Newsgroup: <news.newusers.questions>
    Penna Elabi, Jan 28, 2004