    How can I send a copy of that group list to an e-mail recipient so that he
    can e-mail the whole group?

    Thanks

    serge, Dec 12, 2003

  2. Just send an e-mail to the receiver using the recipient group as CC
    This way at least the group will know where and how their e-mail was
    distributed.

    "serge" <> wrote in message
    : I have a list of several people as a group in my OE 6 address book.
    : How can I send a copy of that group list to an e-mail recipient so that he
    : can e-mail the whole group?
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    :

    Use.Netuser.de, Dec 12, 2003

  3. serge

    °Mike° Guest

    File / Export / Other address book ... Text File (CSV).

    On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 23:26:01 GMT, in
    <d8sCb.2166$ea%>
    serge scrawled:

    --