How to converter video to iPhone

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by popularscan, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popularscan

    popularscan

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    19
    1. Click “Video to iPhone Converter” to load the Aimersoft Video to iPhone Converter. Then click “Add” button to load video files. This software supports batch conversion, so you can add several video clips at one time.

    [​IMG]

    2. The operation is similar with DVD to iPhone Converter, this software can join several different video clips into one file, if you want to join video, just check the box “Merge into one file”. You also can customize the resolution, video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel, etc in the setting panel by clicking the “Settings” button. The program also lets you create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clips.

    [​IMG]

    3. Click “Start” button to start the conversion after you finish the settings.
    Tips:
    1. This software provides rich video editing functions for you to trim, crop and edit DVD movie. If you want to crop the DVD movie, just click the “Crop” button, and then you will see a pop up window (See the figure below). There is a frame in dashed line around the movie video; you can drag it to cut the black edges. More over, you can click the Crop drop-down list to select a Crop model you prefer, for example: “Cut off top and bottom black edges”. You can even type the number in the box to cut off black border accurately.

    [​IMG]

    2. You can click the “Effect” button and customize the brightness, saturation, contrast, volume, etc (See the figure below). You can even apply special effects such as “Emboss”, “Negative”, “Old film” and “Gray” by selecting an effect from drop-down list.

    [​IMG]

    3. This software can capture pictures from DVD movie, there is a small camera icon below the preview windows, click it when you preview the movie, it can save picture as JPEG and BMP.

    Video to iPhone
    popularscan, Sep 28, 2007

  2. popularscan

    comp5331

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Messages:
    2
    How about using SUper Coverter by Eightsoft?

    How about using SUper Coverter by Eightsoft?
    comp5331, Oct 18, 2007

  3. popularscan

    popularscan

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    19
    How to Convert Video to iPhone

    1.Run Lenogo Video to iPhone Converter

    [​IMG]

    2. Press the button "Add File" to import the video you want to convert. You can choose the "Advanced mode for more video formats. After you select the video which you hope to convet, press "Open";

    [​IMG]

    3. This picture displays what movie Lenogo Video to iPhone Converter will convert;

    [​IMG]

    4. Prabably you hope to change the title of video. To do this, write down your desired name on the Title box, it should be the name displayed on your iPhone.

    [​IMG]

    5. You can save the converted file at hard disc by clicking button "Save as". By pressing the button "Browse", you can change the default folder.

    [​IMG]

    6. Start converting by pressing button "Click". The conversion process will be displayed on the top. You can preview the video in the Preview Display on the right.

    [​IMG]

    7. When the conversion is completed, the folder where you save the converted file will open automatically. If you want to convert another video, select menu "Edit -> Remove All", and then go to the step 2.

    Video to iPhone
    popularscan, Oct 19, 2007
  4. popularscan

    popularscan

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    19
    I found this guide from imtoo that maybe can help with iphone users
    You can easy to convert the video to iphone by these steps as follow:

    1. Download ImTOO iPhone Video Converter and install it on your computer.

    2. Load files to be converted
    Run ImTOO iPhone Video Converter. Click ‘Add’ button or ‘File’->’Add’ to add the video or audio files that you wish to convert.

    [​IMG]

    3. Set the output profile
    Choose a format you want to set in the 'Profile' combobox.

    [​IMG]

    Tip: Apart from the output profiles provided by the software, you can also customize your own profiles according to your needs.
    Step 1: Add and select the files you wish to convert, select ‘Profile’ and then modify the parameters on the right parameters panel.
    Step 2: After the modification, you can save the modified ‘Profile’ in a customized way of clicking the ‘Save As’ button on the main interface.

    4. Preview source files
    iPhone Video Converter supports a preview window on the right bottom of the main interface to view the selected file.
    Select the file you want to view in the program list and click ‘Play’ button to play it. You can also use the ‘Previous’, ‘Pause’, ‘Stop’ and ‘Next’ buttons to control the playback.
    Tip: This function is only for previewing the source file.

    [​IMG]

    5. Convert
    Then click the ‘Encode’ button to start the conversion.

    [​IMG]

    6. View the result
    After the conversion, click the ‘Open’ button at the bottom of the main interface to browse the output files.
    Tip: If the output file is iPhone format, you only need to click the ‘Open’ button, and copy or drag the required files into your iTunes.

    Video to iPhone

    Convert Video to iPhone
    popularscan, Nov 23, 2007
  5. popularscan

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    dave345, Dec 11, 2007
  6. popularscan

    Joshua.Ws

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    iSkysoft iphone movie converter is also good one

    iSkysoft iphone movie converter you also can try, because I have use it for a long time and it works very well.:stupido:
    Joshua.Ws, Nov 6, 2008
  7. popularscan

    wenczmastah

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    aimersoft is good. im using it too :)
    wenczmastah, Nov 15, 2008
  8. popularscan

    popularscan

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    19
    Yeah, aimersoft offers many video output format. I like it very much.
    popularscan, Nov 26, 2008
  9. popularscan

    wenling85

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    woo, that is the exact one I am looking for!

    thanks a lot!
    wenling85, Dec 3, 2008
  10. popularscan

    caroline1000

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    thanks

    I have download iskysoft iSkysoft iphone movie converter and it works so well just as you said.
    So much thanks to you!
    caroline1000, Dec 11, 2008
  11. popularscan

    bluebird1111

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    very thanx ,i like it . iphone ,my love.
    bluebird1111, Dec 25, 2008
  12. popularscan

    caroline1000

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    re

    good guide.
    caroline1000, Dec 26, 2008
  13. popularscan

    caroline1000

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    re:

    Happy new year.
    Guys.
    caroline1000, Jan 1, 2009
  14. popularscan

    wenling85

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    re:

    I recently got a ipod, can it be used for my ipod? I want to put my videos made by wmm to my ipod.
    wenling85, Jan 9, 2009
  15. popularscan

    caroline1000

    Joined: