How to convert WMA to WAV

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by music-fan, Sep 28, 2009.

  1. music-fan

    music-fan Guest

    How to convert WMA to WAV
    http://www.softe.net/eufony_help/convert-wma-wav.php

    WMA contains audio compressed with one of the Windows Media Audio
    codecs.

    Eufony supports WMA files with sampling rates as below:
    8000hz, 11025hz, 16000hz, 22025hz, 32000hz, 44100hz, 48000hz

    WAV (or WAVE), short for Waveform audio format, is a Microsoft and IBM
    audio file format standard for storing an audio bitstream on PCs.
    Though a WAV file can hold compressed audio (alaw, ulaw, ima adpcm,
    creative adpcm, microsoft adpcm), the most common WAV format contains
    uncompressed audio in the linear pulse code modulation (LPCM) format.
    The standard audio file format for CDs, for example, is LPCM-encoded,
    containing two channels of 44,100 samples per second, 16 bits per
    sample.

    Follow the steps below to convert WMA files to WAV. Please be aware
    Eufony cannot convert DRM protected WMA files.

    Converting WMA to WAV using Eufony WMA WAV Converter
    http://www.softe.net/audio_converter.php

    After launch Eufony, In the folders pane, click on the folder contains
    WMA files you want to convert to WAV. WMA files should be highlighted
    in violet, if not, they could be probably be DRM protected ones.
    In the file list pane, select one or more WMA files.
    Right click on the selected WMA files to bring up the context menu and
    select Convert.
    In the Audio Format Conversion window, select WAV from the Output-
    >Format list.

    If you want to change the output quality, select the Custom radio
    button. (optional)
    If you want to change the destination folder for WAV, click on the
    Browse icon button to change. (optional)
    Click Convert to start converting.

    music-fan, Sep 28, 2009

  2. music-fan

    kaphwatches

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Contact me

    I have the sofeware , U can contact me !
    My email : kaphwatches@126_com
    My homepage : http : // www_kaphwatches_com
    :captain:

    kaphwatches, Sep 28, 2009

  3. >. Please be aware
    > *scumware* cannot convert DRM protected WMA files.

    Waste of time!

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Sep 29, 2009
  4. music-fan

    SoonM

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I use MelodyCan. It is the best, easiest and fastest device i found. You can try it)

    SoonM, Jun 14, 2010