How to convert swf to AVCHD, 3GP, AVI, iPhone,iPod,Mpeg,etc?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by savitashri, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. savitashri

    savitashri Guest

    E.M. Magic Swf2Avi is the extremely powerful Flash converter software
    which can convert SWF to AVI and other popular formats. This software
    is designed to convert swf for your mobile video player as avi, 3gp,
    mp4, mp3, PSP, PS3, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, XBOX 360, PS3, Zune etc
    and also CD, VCD, DVD or Blu-ray player.

    In particularly, E.M. Magic Swf2Avi can help you convert swf to HD
    (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD
    Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD
    MKV Video, HD FLV Video and HD TS Video. What more, it can convert and
    burn swf to AVCHD which can work on PS3 and Blu-ray player.

    Very easy to convert swf to PNG, TAG, TIFF image sequences with alpha
    transparent channel

    Magic Swf to Avi Main Functions:

    * Professional, High-Quality, No skip frames and Lossless audio
    for your swf to avi and other media formats conversion.
    * Built a command line version, very easy to help you build a
    platform for the swf conversion.
    * Built a HD version, very easy to help you convert swf to HD
    video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.
    264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4 Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS
    Video, and burn AVCHD for PS3 and Blu-ray player.new function
    * One step to convert Flash to iPhone, Flash to iPod, Flash to
    PSP, Flash to Zune, Flash to 3GP mobile phone(Nokia, Sony Ericsson,
    Motorola), Flash to BlackBetty, Flash to Apple TV, etc.
    * Convert Flash to video and burn to DVD, DivX DVD, SVCD, VCD and
    Audio CD.
    * Good compatibility for swf to avi: convert swf to avi (divx),
    swf to avi(xvid), swf to ms avi, swf to mpeg4 avi, swf to mjpeg avi,
    swf to HuffYUV avi, swf to uncompressed avi, swf to h-264 avi etc.
    * Support the output video formats: AVI, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, MP4, WMV,
    3GP, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, MOV, FLV, etc..
    * Convert Flash to MP3, MP2, AC3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG, AAC,
    AU, MMF etc..
    * Convert Flash to JPG, BMP, TAG, TIFF, PNG image sequences with
    alpha transparent channel.

    know more about this software, please visit
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm
    http://www.effectmatrix.com/
    savitashri, Sep 7, 2009

  2. savitashri

    colorboy

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    I always use Nidesoft Video Converter.
    colorboy, Oct 9, 2009

  3. savitashri

    plazaWH

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    but i think iWisoft SWF to Video Converter is the best one!
    Code:
    convertswftoavi.com
    plazaWH, Oct 20, 2009
  4. savitashri

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    For create flash video to mov (or iPod mp4 ),i use Macvide FlashVideo Converter.It's really good programm.But it's especially for Mac.:captain:
    Williams, Nov 17, 2009
  5. savitashri

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    I use macvide. com Macvide FlashVideo Converter for converting flash files to different video format and I like this simple program.
    Williams, Nov 17, 2010
  6. savitashri

    jim91

    Joined:
    May 6, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    I use bvcsoft SWF to AVI/MPEG converter.it works cool,it can increase my SWF video volume and normalize volume to the same sound level.I like it.
    jim91, May 6, 2011