How to Convert RMVB to DVD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by serena z, Dec 26, 2007.

  1. serena z

    serena z

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Recently, I have some problems of how to convert RMVB files to DVD. I have found a few products, which said could do this job, but failed. The DVD can’t be displayed on the DVD player as normal. So, I tried to write to these software companies for help and Xilisoft support team gave me a full tutorial to solve my problem.
    Step 1: Download the necessary software for RMVB to DVD conversion
    1.Xilisoft Video Converter
    [​IMG]

    2.Xilisoft DVD Creator
    [​IMG]

    Step 2: Convert RMVB video files to .mp4 files.
    Tips: The resolution of rmvb format is lower than other formats. Take <Heroes> as an example, I downloaded recently with the resolution of 404 by 304, if convert it to the .vob format at the resolution of 720 by 480 directly, the screen would be displayed with no image. To avoid this problem of how to convert RMVB to DVD straight, we must convert the .rmvb files to .mp4 files first, and then create these files to DVD.
    1.Run Xilisoft Video Converter
    2.Load files you want to convert by clicking “Add” button.
    [​IMG]
    3. Select “MP4-MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4*)” from the “profile” drop down list.
    4. Modify the “Video Size” to “740*480”, set the “Bit Rate” to 6000 in the parameter list right of the interface.
    5. After selecting the “destination”, you can click the “Encode” button to begin your conversion.
    6. Finally, you will get all the MPEG-4 files.
    Step 3: Create the MPEG-4 files to DVD disc
    1. Run Xilisoft DVD Creator.
    2. Click “Add Video Files” button, add the MPEG-4 files you have converted to the file list.
    [​IMG]
    3. Choose the DVD drive which has the disc in. If you don’t have the DVD burner, you can save it as ISO file first, then after converting, you can copy the ISO file to other computers which have DVD RW Drive and burn to DVD.
    4. Before burning, you can make a pretty menu for your DVD. Click “Edit” button on the right of the interface, choose your favorite template from the pop-up window, and you can also add “Background music”, “Background Picture” and “Main Menu” for your individual menu.
    [​IMG]
    5. All is ready, only click “Start Burn” button and have a cup of coffee, later insert the DVD to the player, you can enjoy your movie on the wide screen.
    serena z, Dec 26, 2007

  2. serena z

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    great program!
    you can also try wondershare video to dvd burner, which i have been using for quite a long time. it is a powerful dvd authoring and video editing program that offers the best solution from all popular video formats to dvd for backup and enhancement.
    http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/video-to-dvd.html
    dave345, Dec 26, 2007

  3. serena z

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    it is wonderful ! it is easy to use and it has high quality picture ,
    if you want buy, it must be your best choice
    whoswho, Mar 18, 2008
  4. serena z

    MichelleRuby

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    9
    i have the same idea with you ,xilisoft converter is a really good ones
    MichelleRuby, Jul 29, 2009
  5. serena z

    jettlee1

    Joined: