    samg Guest

    Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg, preferably
    freeware or shareware with trial?

    samg, May 24, 2004

  2. In article <Xns94F3AD45F4C29samg@203.97.37.6>, samg <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg, preferably
    >freeware or shareware with trial?

    Probably GhostScript.

    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro, May 24, 2004

  3. samg

    Divine Guest

    On Mon, 24 May 2004 17:12:38 +1200, Lawrence D¹Oliveiro wrote:

    >>Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg,
    >>preferably freeware or shareware with trial?

    > Probably GhostScript.

    Yep - GhostScript will definitely do the job. That's the programme I
    regularly used for converting M$ Publisher files (via postscript printer
    output) into GIF images.

    Should also have GhostView - the front end GUI.

    GhostScript is fabulous!

    Divine

    --
    The Queen's Mother: "Well I don't know what all you queens are doing,
    but this old Queen wants a drink."

    Divine, May 24, 2004
  4. samg

    steve Guest

    samg wrote:
    > Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg, preferably
    > freeware or shareware with trial?

    screen capture will do it. One for each page.

    steve, May 24, 2004
  5. samg

    Allistar Guest

    samg wrote:

    > Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg,
    > preferably freeware or shareware with trial?

    Easy to do on the command line:

    pdf2ps file.pdf file.ps
    convert file.ps file.jpeg

    All with free (open source) software.

    The "convert" command has quite a few options, such as adding a border to
    the output image etc.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, May 24, 2004
  6. samg

    brundlefly Guest

    "samg" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know of a program that will convert a pdf file to a jpeg,

    preferably
    > freeware or shareware with trial?

    HyperSnap
    http://www.hyperionics.com/