How to convert Mod/Tod video to AVI/MPG/WMV/MPEG

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sulivan04, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. sulivan04

    sulivan04

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    question:
    1: What is .Mod and .Tod video?
    2: How to convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG?
    Answer:
    1: .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video formats and can only be played on some special players.
    2: Now there is one professional Mod Converter that can convert .Mod and .Tod video to AVI, MPG, WMV, MPEG now. Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter has super conversion speed and excellent image/sound quality.

    The following is a step-by-step guide on how to handle the conversion.
    Step 0: Install and run Aiseesoft Mod Video Converter.
    [​IMG]
    Step 1: Add files
    Click “Add File” to add your video files.
    Step 2: Set output video format
    Click “Profile” button from the drop-down list to select the output video format such as AVI, MPG, MPEG and WMV. You can click the “Settings” button to set parameters of your output video such as Frame Rate, Bitrate to get the best video quality as you want.
    Step 3: Click the “Start” button to start the conversion.

    Tips:
    1: How to join your Mod/Tod videos
    If you want to merge several Mod/Tod videos into one file you can choose them and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
    2: How to split your Mod/Tod video
    The “Trim” function also servers as a video splitter. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position. After cutting your Mod/Tod videos into small clips you can upload them to YouTube, Myspace and so on to share your video with people of the world.
    [​IMG]
    3: How to crop your Mod/Tod video size
    By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your mobile devices. With it you can enjoy and share your DV with other people anytime and anywhere.
    [​IMG]
    4: How to save your favorite picture
    If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

    Another FAQ:
    Ask:Will someone share one professional DVD Ripper?
    Answer: I thinK the Best DVD Ripper is Aiseesoft DVD Ripper. It has many powerful functions and easy to use. With it people can rip any DVD to any popular video formats.
    sulivan04, Oct 20, 2008

  2. sulivan04

    wenczmastah

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Messages:
    9
    thanks for sharing mate
    wenczmastah, Nov 15, 2008

  3. sulivan04

    sulivan04

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    For a very long time dealing with different video formats is always my annoyance. For example, my iPod need mp4 format and most of the videos I download from limewire or youtube is not and some of my family videos that I want to put on my iPod but the format is a problem and also DVD movies and windows media player.

    Now those questions above are never a problem of mine, because I found Aiseesoft Total Video Converter and the Best DVD Ripper.

    Aiseesoft Total Video Converter is the best video converter in this planet. It can converter almost all video into MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, etc with high speed and excellent sound/image quality. And it is really easy to use only few clicks you can finish your conversion.

    It is with high compatibility. It can convert video to PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia,
    Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

    It can also do trim, crop and merge files into one.

    Aiseesoft DVD Ripper is really powerful. It can rip DVD into PSP, iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia,
    Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.
    sulivan04, Nov 17, 2008