    Step 4: Press "Convert" button or click the menu Control->Start Converting.
    Step 5: When converting complete, you can select one of these video files, and then play it to view.
    I hope these steps can help you.
    leno, Feb 3, 2010

  2. leno

    leno

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    I have used a same type software m4v converter plus. Its speed and output quality are excellent.
    leno, May 28, 2013

  3. leno

    pupulv

    Joined:
    May 15, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Thanks for the sahring. I don't know how to converter mp4 videos download from youtube or captured by iPhone... I only edit them and save them into the files I want with some mp4 editor. Will try your tutorials next time.
    pupulv, Jun 4, 2013
  4. leno

    dingzonga

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Messages:
    4
    Does this M4V Converter Plus really works?
    dingzonga, Jul 4, 2013
  5. leno

    stevengerrard223

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    I haven't used the M4V Converter but I did tried iPhone Video Converter.
    And there are two versions, one for Windows user and another one for Mac user.
    You may try to Google it. Sorry that I m a newbie and not allowed to post link:wink:
    stevengerrard223, Sep 16, 2013
  6. leno

    Jeremy123

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    http://uswahboutique

    Well if you click the desired movie/video then click on "Advanced" in the menu bar then is an option to "Create iPod or iPhone version". While this will work for your needs it is also comparatively slow and result in you having multiple copies of a movie in different formats.

    JEREMY
    Jeremy123, Sep 22, 2013
  7. leno

    moonnight

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Great Guide, thanks for sharing!
    moonnight, Oct 21, 2013
  8. leno

    kingmeng

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Good idea! Help me a lot to convert itunes movie.
    kingmeng, Dec 12, 2013
  9. leno

    juliervacca

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2014
    Messages:
    2
    I go through your message and it took me especially effectively and I believe loads of this information and facts might be beneficial to all of us else. I've like all of you will have a modest website, and it builds for the design and style within the web-site. For those who need an individual, please pay a visit to my website to a bar .
    juliervacca, Mar 22, 2014