    How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean table with
    data with my own CSS.
    TIA
    KiwiBrian, Aug 24, 2008

  2. KiwiBrian

    Alan Guest

    "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    news:g8r011$fso$...
    > How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean
    > table with data with my own CSS.
    > TIA

    Have you tried one or both of:

    1) Save the excel file in HTML format

    2) Save the excel file as CSV format and then open using an HTML
    editor (obviously depends on your editor)

    HTH,

    --

    Alan.

    else associated with me.

    My current valid email address is:

    email address.

    ewygchvboocno43vb674b6nq46tvb
    Alan, Aug 24, 2008

  3. KiwiBrian

    impossible Guest

    "Alan" <> wrote in message news:g8r958$s15$...

    > "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >> How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean table
    >> with data with my own CSS.
    >> TIA
    >>

    > Have you tried one or both of:
    >
    > 1) Save the excel file in HTML format
    >
    > 2) Save the excel file as CSV format and then open using an HTML editor
    > (obviously depends on your editor)

    Or just slect and copy the Excel table (by default, the table structure is
    copied as clean tab-delimited text), then paste the data directly into your
    text/html editor.
    impossible, Aug 24, 2008
  4. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "impossible" <> wrote in message
    > "Alan" <> wrote in message news:g8r958$s15$...
    >>

    >> "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >>> How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean table
    >>> with data with my own CSS.
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >> Have you tried one or both of:
    >>
    >> 1) Save the excel file in HTML format
    >>
    >> 2) Save the excel file as CSV format and then open using an HTML editor
    >> (obviously depends on your editor)
    >>

    > Or just slect and copy the Excel table (by default, the table structure is
    > copied as clean tab-delimited text), then paste the data directly into
    > your text/html editor.

    Perfect!!!!
    So simple!
    Who'd have thunk it!
    Ta muchly.
    KiwiBrian, Aug 24, 2008
  5. KiwiBrian

    Alan Guest

    "impossible" <> wrote in message
    > "Alan" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "KiwiBrian" <> wrote in message
    >>> How to do the above so that I can then format the resultant clean
    >>> table with data with my own CSS.
    >>> TIA
    >>>

    >> Have you tried one or both of:
    >>
    >> 1) Save the excel file in HTML format
    >>
    >> 2) Save the excel file as CSV format and then open using an HTML
    >> editor (obviously depends on your editor)
    >>

    > Or just slect and copy the Excel table (by default, the table
    > structure is copied as clean tab-delimited text), then paste the
    > data directly into your text/html editor.

    LOL!

    The simplest answer is always the best!

    Alan, Aug 24, 2008