how to convert/burn .wma files?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by E. Scrooge, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Steve Robertson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ive got some .wma files that I want to burn to audio CD
    > Most CD burner software wants mp3 or wav.
    > What program will convert them( Ive tried a few with no luck so far)
    > or is there a program to burn them direct to audio CD

    XP OS - it gives you an option to burn as the original sound files or it can
    convert it to an audio CD. Very easy and straight forward.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Ive got some .wma files that I want to burn to audio CD

    Steve Robertson, Jan 14, 2004

  3. E. Scrooge

    Ali P Guest

    > Ive got some .wma files that I want to burn to audio CD
    > Most CD burner software wants mp3 or wav.
    > What program will convert them( Ive tried a few with no luck so far)
    > or is there a program to burn them direct to audio CD

    Nero will do it with a free plug-in.
    http://www.nero.com/en/wma-plugin.php
    Windows media player does the job as well.

    Ali P, Jan 14, 2004
  4. E. Scrooge

    steve Guest

    Steve Robertson allegedly said:

    > Ive got some .wma files that I want to burn to audio CD
    > Most CD burner software wants mp3 or wav.
    > What program will convert them( Ive tried a few with no luck so far)
    > or is there a program to burn them direct to audio CD

    I'm curious.

    Does the Microsoft DRM software make this hard to do? That seems to be
    there ultimate goal if it is not already the case.....

    steve, Jan 14, 2004