    Any suggestion.
    Thanks in advanced.

    Santiago

    Santiago Blanco, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Santiago Blanco

    Wil Schultz Guest

    AFAIK, the MC3810's are a fixed configuration... Are you trying to
    change the physical configuration? What's your application?

    Wil
    my 2¢
    "When everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
    something."

    Wil Schultz, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Yes, the change that i´m trying to make is physical, i mean, change
    the AVM card for a DVM Card.

    Santiago Blanco, Apr 22, 2004