How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing forexperimentation

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Danny D, May 4, 2013.

  1. Danny D

    Guest

    Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:31:53 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 17 May 2013 08:41:21 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>If there was no trust, there would be no discussion on how to do DIY
    >>>After all, if you didn't trust anyone else why bother learning from them
    >>>And that is EXACTLY what occurs in low-trust societies

    >> Wrong. What trust is there in taking advice on DIY? There is rarely
    >> anything to lose by DIY.
    >>

    >Sure there is
    >1) Your time (Apparently you don't value yours. BUt others do)

    Certainly not the time I spend here, or watching TV, or similar
    endeavors.

    >2) Your money (for parts) that may end up wasted

    It has nothing to do with any "advice" here. I'd *certainly* not risk
    any real money on any free advice.

    >3) Any additional costs you may incur if the advice is bad.

    See above.

    >>>And yes, there is both risk and cost
    >>>If you take the advse of someone who may not have good knowledge, you run
    >>>the risk of having greater cost than if you had someone do it for you

    >> Nope. Do tradesmen pay you, in your universe?
    >>

    >Again, denial is NOT a river in Africa

    Clearly your house is on its banks.

    >And clearly you never encountered the term "Opportunity Cost"
    > Do look it up
    > You'll come across as less ignorant..

    Red herring.

    >>>What has that got to do with the price of tea in China
    >>> Being high trust does not mean being stupid
    >>>Even high trust societies need to and do, follow the rule "Trust but
    >>>verify"
    >>>That is very different from the rule
    >>> "Do not trust unless...(insert restrictive criteria here",
    >>>or even worse the rule
    >>> "Do not trust, since everyone is in it for themselves..
    >>> and will screw you over if they can.."
    >>>Which are both signs of low trust societies.

    >> Speaking of strawmen!

    >Maybe you should look up the term before you use it again.
    > Just to avoid looking stupid

    Again, wrong.

    , May 18, 2013
    1. Advertising

  2. Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:28:44 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Wrong.

    >>Denial is NOT a river in Africa
    >>

    > Seems you're lost on this one. BTW, you owe me $1,000,000 but I'm
    > under no delusions that you'll pay up.

    You're also under the delusion that I've "lost this one" as well..
    But hey, what's one more delusion ?

    Attila Iskander, May 19, 2013
    1. Advertising

  3. Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:31:53 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Wrong. What trust is there in taking advice on DIY? There is rarely
    >>> anything to lose by DIY.
    >>>

    >>Sure there is
    >>1) Your time (Apparently you don't value yours. BUt others do)

    > Certainly not the time I spend here, or watching TV, or similar
    > endeavors.

    Maybe you don't
    For others it's actually time well spent
    I've learned a great deal on this group, both about home repair and other
    subjects
    There is also the entertainment value, which by the was IS value for time.

    >>2) Your money (for parts) that may end up wasted

    > It has nothing to do with any "advice" here. I'd *certainly* not risk
    > any real money on any free advice.

    Again
    Maybe not you
    But others do come here for advice to save money
    I have saved money on advice that I have gotten here.

    >>3) Any additional costs you may incur if the advice is bad.

    > See above.

    Indeed - see above

    And remember that what applies to you does NOT automatically apply to
    everryone else.
    That's just you being stupid and narcisstic.

    >>> Nope. Do tradesmen pay you, in your universe?
    >>>

    >>Again, denial is NOT a river in Africa

    > Clearly your house is on its banks.

    Poor baby
    You really should quite while you're ahead

    >>And clearly you never encountered the term "Opportunity Cost"
    >> Do look it up
    >> You'll come across as less ignorant..

    > Red herring.

    Yes you are
    So glad that you can recognize what your true nature is.

    >>> Speaking of strawmen!

    >>Maybe you should look up the term before you use it again.
    >> Just to avoid looking stupid

    > Again, wrong.

    Again
    Denial is not a river in Africa

    Clearly, you have an ego problem on this issue
    So go ahead and salve it with the last word..

    Dismissed.

    Attila Iskander, May 19, 2013
  4. Danny D

    Guest

    Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    On Sat, 18 May 2013 20:26:32 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:28:44 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>><> wrote in message

    >>>Denial is NOT a river in Africa
    >>>

    >> Seems you're lost on this one. BTW, you owe me $1,000,000 but I'm
    >> under no delusions that you'll pay up.
    >>

    >You're also under the delusion that I've "lost this one" as well..
    >But hey, what's one more delusion ?

    Only in your puny deluded mind.

    , May 19, 2013
  5. Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 18 May 2013 20:26:32 -0500, "Attila Iskander"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >><> wrote in message

    >>> Seems you're lost on this one. BTW, you owe me $1,000,000 but I'm
    >>> under no delusions that you'll pay up.
    >>>

    >>You're also under the delusion that I've "lost this one" as well..
    >>But hey, what's one more delusion ?

    > Only in your puny deluded mind.

    We'll what can one say in the face of such brilliant and intelligent
    argument

    Last word is yours as you spin down the drain..

    Attila Iskander, May 19, 2013
  6. <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 May 2013 13:23:52 -0400, "J. Clarke"

    >><plonk>

    > Lefties can't handle the truth. Nothing new here, folks.

    Typical: just because one is a left handed person (or has
    a darker skin tone or is of some religion or has not 100%
    conforming sexual orientations) one "can't handle the truth".

    But we all know which people say someone "can't handle the
    truth". Those who go outside the law, because they think
    it doesn't apply to them, because they and their job is more
    important than the law, to the point that innocents dying as
    a result of such peoples' illegal actions is perfectly OK.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Few_Good_Men

    Unfortunately, I guess you --- a proud outspoken person who's
    not honest enough to put his real name in connection with
    what he says (what are you ashamed of?) and too stupid to
    invent a reasonable looking pseudonym (so how come you want
    to make others think you have thought the subject through?)
    --- won't be able to handle this truth.

    -Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Weisselberg, May 20, 2013
  7. Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    "Wolfgang Weisselberg" <> wrote in message

    > Unfortunately, I guess you --- a proud outspoken person who's
    > not honest enough to put his real name in connection with
    > what he says (what are you ashamed of?) and too stupid to
    > invent a reasonable looking pseudonym (so how come you want
    > to make others think you have thought the subject through?)
    > --- won't be able to handle this truth.

    The moment you start denigrating people because they don't use their "real
    name", even though we have NO EVIDENCE to demonstrate that your name is YOUR
    "real name", we know that you have no real argument to make your case.

    Stick to the subject bub
    And the messenger's nym is not it.

    Attila Iskander, May 21, 2013
  8. Danny D

    Guest

    Re: How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

    On Mon, 20 May 2013 15:48:27 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
    <> wrote:

    > <> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 17 May 2013 13:23:52 -0400, "J. Clarke"

    >>><plonk>

    >> Lefties can't handle the truth. Nothing new here, folks.

    >Typical: just because one is a left handed person (or has
    >a darker skin tone or is of some religion or has not 100%
    >conforming sexual orientations) one "can't handle the truth".

    We all know how incredibly stupid you lefties are. You're just adding
    redundant information here.

    >But we all know which people say someone "can't handle the
    >truth". Those who go outside the law, because they think
    >it doesn't apply to them, because they and their job is more
    >important than the law, to the point that innocents dying as
    >a result of such peoples' illegal actions is perfectly OK.

    You just defined Obama & Co.

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Few_Good_Men

    >Unfortunately, I guess you --- a proud outspoken person who's
    >not honest enough to put his real name in connection with
    >what he says (what are you ashamed of?) and too stupid to
    >invent a reasonable looking pseudonym (so how come you want
    >to make others think you have thought the subject through?)
    >--- won't be able to handle this truth.

    Not only are you stupid, but you're a liar too. Of course that's well
    known, as well. A lefty can't be anything else.

    >-Wolfgang

    Not your real name, I suppose. ...not that it matters.

    , May 21, 2013