    Messages:
    2
    Hello friends, I am working for a private loan company and want a helpful suggestion from you people. I want to know that while giving loans to so many people there are many risks of retrieving the loan amount along with the interest so how can we control the risks towards the company or how can we minimize the risks? Please suggest if anyone knows.

    ANDANI, Aug 11, 2008

  2. ANDANI

    WALKER

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    In your work stream risk is always there on prior situation but as all of us know that there is solution for every problem so there is also something to minimize the risks for the company while providing loan to anyone. I know about a web based
    risk management solutions service which helps in minimize the risks towards the company. I will suggest you to go with it. It will definitely help you out.

    WALKER, Aug 12, 2008