    "live" - Ihave the USB cable from Nikon.

    Ciao
    Claudia

    claria-dk, Nov 10, 2006

  2. claria-dk

    George K Guest

    The Coolpix E5400 can not be remotely controlled by a PC. Currently the
    L1, S4, 8800 and 8400 Coolpix cameras are supported. This is a more a
    function of the camera having the additional circuitry and firmware to
    support computer remote control. The Nikon DSLR's have remote computer
    control with Nikon Capture or Camera Control Pro.

    See the PictureProject Coolpix Remote Control software add-on:
    http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=61

    Or Bibble Pro 4.0. http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble/specs.html

    George K, Nov 10, 2006