    an now all my peer to peer programs like imesh ,kazaaa an morpheus are
    not connecting to the net .i disable my firewall an i am not behind a
    proxy can someone please help me get my programs running again

    shawn1, Aug 8, 2004

  2. shawn1

    Duane Arnold Guest

    (shawn1) wrote in news:61385be5.0408071622.3bdab015
    @posting.google.com:

    > i recently move from dail up acces to broadband which is dsl,
    > an now all my peer to peer programs like imesh ,kazaaa an morpheus are
    > not connecting to the net .i disable my firewall an i am not behind a
    > proxy can someone please help me get my programs running again

    So, did the ISP give you a dsl router/modem?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Aug 8, 2004

  3. shawn1

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >| (shawn1) wrote in news:61385be5.0408071622.3bdab015
    >| @posting.google.com:
    >|
    >| > i recently move from dail up acces to broadband which is dsl,
    >| > an now all my peer to peer programs like imesh ,kazaaa an morpheus
    >| > are not connecting to the net .i disable my firewall an i am not
    >| > behind a proxy can someone please help me get my programs running
    >| > again
    >| >

    >| So, did the ISP give you a dsl router/modem?

    Good point - most routers like that contain filters, NAT, etc. that could be
    causing the problem. Hopefully the OP will post back with some hardware
    information...

    (duh!)

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Aug 8, 2004