    depending how much space it has
    -pc2 has a network card, win xp pro

    thanks in advance
    x, Aug 27, 2005

  2. x

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "x" <> wrote in message
    news:jeNPe.3082$...
    > how do you connect to pc to share files. my setup would look like this:
    >
    > pc 1: used to test shareware (old pc with no cd machine)
    >
    > pc 2: main pc connected in dlink router
    >
    > -pc 1 has a network card, with win 95, might be able to remove 95 for xp
    > depending how much space it has
    > -pc2 has a network card, win xp pro

    Get a NAT router it is better for you in the long run and it allows you to
    share resources between machines. And getting Win 95 to share resources with
    XP may give you some trouble.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Aug 27, 2005

  3. x

    Brian Guest

    run the network wizard on the xp machine and it will make a disk for the 95
    machine so the two can be on the same network, then share the appropriate
    files/folders
    Brian, Sep 7, 2005