    Wireless can not be enable in the bios

    Thanks in advance
    Rene
    Rene, May 31, 2008

  2. There may be many services that start before wireless. You may disable them
    if you don't use them or setup startup manually. If you have Vista, you may
    select delayed startup. Or this post may help.

    Causes of wireless slow startup
    http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?p=6668#6668

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE