    step guide is appreciated.

    Many thanks.

    Jigs

    =?Utf-8?B?Smlncw==?=, Jan 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Smlncw==?=

    J Guest

    I'm not sure, but here http://www.ezlan.net may help

    J, Jan 8, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Smlncw==?=

    Lance Guest

    Jigs thought carefully and wrote on 1/8/2006 10:28 AM:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could any1 please tell me how to connect 2 laptops DIRECTLY (1 with Windows
    > XP professional and 2nd with Windows XP home edition) using WIFI? A step by
    > step guide is appreciated.
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Jigs

    What you want to do is set up a wireless "ad hoc" network. This will
    enable the computers to see each other:
    or
    http://tinyurl.com/2zkon

    Once you have established your ad hoc network if you actually want to do
    something useful with it then you have to enable Internet Conection
    Sharing (ICS), File and Printer Sharing, Remote Desktop Protocol, whatever.

    Lance
    *****

    Lance, Jan 8, 2006