    Thanks,

    Jack Barrett
    http://windsurf_2.tripod.com
    Jack Barrett, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Jack Barrett

    Andrew Guest

    In comp.sys.laptops Jack Barrett <> wrote:
    : My local airport has wireless internet available!
    : How do I configure my laptop for this?
    : I have a Dell Inspiron 8200.
    : Steps to accomplish this?

    Probably already setup, if you have a wireless card that is not
    assigned a fixed IP address. Bring up a web page on your laptop at
    the airport and you should get the sign-in page (it's probably not
    free).

    Andrew
    --
    ----> Portland, Oregon, USA <----