How to configure dialup access using analog modem?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by anadev, May 29, 2007.

  1. anadev

    anadev

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Messages:
    7
    Dear all,
    I have a situation where PC A, is behind a Cisco 1841 router with BRI ISDN and 2 WIC analog modem, wants to connect to PC B.

    Using 12.4 IOS.

    I would like to know how to configure the router and PC at both side to cater for the above mention design?

    PC A network(win XP)with FTP service ---->cisco router analog modem ----> PC B modem(win XP with FTP service.

    your assistance is greatly appreciated.

    regards,
    anathan