    step form the beginning, please!

    thx in advance to all who will help,

    Jan
    PATware, Sep 30, 2003

  2. PATware

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:37:57 +0200, PATware wrote:

    >I' working on Debian, and i have problems how to configure apache2, to work
    >with mod_mono. Sitation is something like that, mono is installed from deb,
    >also apache2. I tried to confugure mod_mono-0.4 and 0.3.7, but without

    <snip>
    Try these news groups,
    linux.debian
    linux.dev.admin - maybe.
    alt.apache.configuration

    You will have seen this already?
    http://www.apacheworld.org/modmono/
    mono community
    http://www.gotmono.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
    http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/mono-list/

    Anything in the Apache error log, have a look.

    Me
    why?, Sep 30, 2003