    Thanks all.

    Marco Arfini

    , Mar 28, 2007

  2. 1. Create static IP NAT Translation (LAN IP Address to DMZ IP Address)
    2. Create Access-List to permit certain traffic between these two hosts.

    Good luck,

    Mike
    ------
    Cisco IP Phone Headset Adapters
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

    headsetadapter.com, Mar 28, 2007

  3. AM Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm a newbie,
    >
    > I have a Cisco Asa 5510,
    >
    > I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
    > port..

    Supposing you already have an ACL applied in the DMZ you need to add the statement that you need into that ACL.
    Moreover, perhaps, you need to define an NAT statement between your DMZ and the Inside interface.

    If you post the conf (cleansed of all sensitive information) maybe we might help you better.

    Alex.

    AM, Mar 28, 2007
  4. Guest

    On 28 Mar, 13:50, AM <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > Hi All,

    > > I'm a newbie,

    > > I have a Cisco Asa 5510,

    > > I need that an ip on the DMZ net can communicate with a LAN IP on one
    > > port..

    > Supposing you already have an ACL applied in the DMZ you need to add the statement that you need into that ACL.
    > Moreover, perhaps, you need to define an NAT statement between your DMZ and the Inside interface.
    >
    > If you post the conf (cleansed of all sensitive information) maybe we might help you better.
    >
    > Alex.

    ok, thanks all,

    i solved adding a nat from lan ip to dmz ip!
    thanks again

    Marco Arfini

    , Mar 30, 2007