    of need. My email is

    Many Thanks nice folks,
    Zogby.

    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Guest Guest

    mary one of them

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    pps Guest

    gulp at a go, 10 glasses of your russian vodka and go back to them since you
    are already a 10+ years experienced.

    pps, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Bob Guest

    OK you sound serious so here is what I suggest.

    1) Surf the net more and find something on why they denied
    you, and try again. If you get here and are not legal,
    you will eventually get caught and have to go back.
    Actually, you will need proper ID before the company hires
    you, and if your not legal you will not have that. Most
    companies now perform a pretty good background check
    because of the low cost to ensure quality employees.

    2) Pay a female in the Military to marry you, then your
    legal.

    3) Try and get to canada then come, but again you probably
    won't get hired due to not having a social security
    number/proper ID. But getting from Canada to the US is
    very easy. Mexico is much more strict.

    e-mail me if needed.

    Good luck. Play by the rules is what I honestly recommend.

    Bob, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    Bob wrote:
    > OK you sound serious so here is what I suggest.
    >
    > 1) Surf the net more and find something on why they denied
    > you, and try again. If you get here and are not legal,
    > you will eventually get caught and have to go back.
    > Actually, you will need proper ID before the company hires
    > you, and if your not legal you will not have that. Most
    > companies now perform a pretty good background check
    > because of the low cost to ensure quality employees.
    >
    > 2) Pay a female in the Military to marry you, then your
    > legal.
    >
    > 3) Try and get to canada then come, but again you probably
    > won't get hired due to not having a social security
    > number/proper ID. But getting from Canada to the US is
    > very easy. Mexico is much more strict.
    >
    > e-mail me if needed.
    >
    > Good luck. Play by the rules is what I honestly recommend.

    You're a real humanitarian . Nice to see someone
    willing to help Russian/Ukrainian/Trolls sneak into the country. Yessir
    you are a real breath of fresh air. Good to know
    there are people like you . By the way,

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Zogby

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Bob wrote:
    >> OK you sound serious so here is what I suggest. 1) Surf the net more and
    >> find something on why they denied you, and try again. If you get here
    >> and are not legal, you will eventually get caught and have to go back.
    >> Actually, you will need proper ID before the company hires you, and if
    >> your not legal you will not have that. Most companies now perform a
    >> pretty good background check because of the low cost to ensure quality
    >> employees.
    >>
    >> 2) Pay a female in the Military to marry you, then your legal.
    >>
    >> 3) Try and get to canada then come, but again you probably won't get
    >> hired due to not having a social security number/proper ID. But getting
    >> from Canada to the US is very easy. Mexico is much more strict.
    >>
    >> e-mail me if needed.
    >>
    >> Good luck. Play by the rules is what I honestly recommend.

    > You're a real humanitarian . Nice to see someone
    > willing to help Russian/Ukrainian/Trolls sneak into the country. Yessir
    > you are a real breath of fresh air. Good to know there
    > are people like you . By the way,
    >
    > JaR

    I would like to point out that posting an email address such as
    is going to subject that address, in this case
    to high levels of spam and other undesirable things such
    as swen. I would recommend that no one post anymore
    because inbox is going to fill up with crap. So if
    everyone would not post I'm sure would
    be most appreciative. Oh and JaR I noticed you placed punctuation after
    in this way: I thought we all agreed a
    while back to use periods in this form: [.]

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Bob wrote:
    >>
    >>>OK you sound serious so here is what I suggest. 1) Surf the net more and
    >>>find something on why they denied you, and try again. If you get here
    >>>and are not legal, you will eventually get caught and have to go back.
    >>>Actually, you will need proper ID before the company hires you, and if
    >>>your not legal you will not have that. Most companies now perform a
    >>>pretty good background check because of the low cost to ensure quality
    >>>employees.
    >>>
    >>>2) Pay a female in the Military to marry you, then your legal.
    >>>
    >>>3) Try and get to canada then come, but again you probably won't get
    >>>hired due to not having a social security number/proper ID. But getting
    >>>from Canada to the US is very easy. Mexico is much more strict.
    >>>
    >>>e-mail me if needed.
    >>>
    >>>Good luck. Play by the rules is what I honestly recommend.

    >>You're a real humanitarian . Nice to see someone
    >>willing to help Russian/Ukrainian/Trolls sneak into the country. Yessir
    >> you are a real breath of fresh air. Good to know there
    >>are people like you . By the way,
    >>
    >>JaR

    > I would like to point out that posting an email address such as
    > is going to subject that address, in this case
    > to high levels of spam and other undesirable things such
    > as swen. I would recommend that no one post anymore
    > because inbox is going to fill up with crap. So if
    > everyone would not post I'm sure would
    > be most appreciative. Oh and JaR I noticed you placed punctuation after
    > in this way: I thought we all agreed a
    > while back to use periods in this form: [.]

    Actually, if you look closely, when you put the bracket right after the
    addy, like this; [.] , then the leading bracket
    becomes part of the address, rendering it invalid. If you must punctuate
    after an addy, then you should leave a space, as in
    [.] . Then the address will still be valid. So when I posted
    . I left a space before the period.

    JaR
    Correct Thug

    JaR, Aug 17, 2004
  8. Zogby

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    >
    >> "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>>You're a real humanitarian . Nice to see someone
    >>>willing to help Russian/Ukrainian/Trolls sneak into the country. Yessir
    >>> you are a real breath of fresh air. Good to know there
    >>>are people like you . By the way,
    >>>
    >>>JaR

    >> I would like to point out that posting an email address such as
    >> is going to subject that address, in this case
    >> to high levels of spam and other undesirable things
    >> such as swen. I would recommend that no one post
    >> anymore because inbox is going to fill up with crap.
    >> So if everyone would not post I'm sure
    >> would be most appreciative. Oh and JaR I noticed you
    >> placed punctuation after in this
    >> way: I thought we all agreed a while back to use
    >> periods in this form: [.]

    > Actually, if you look closely, when you put the bracket right after the
    > addy, like this; [.] , then the leading bracket becomes
    > part of the address, rendering it invalid. If you must punctuate after an
    > addy, then you should leave a space, as in [.] . Then
    > the address will still be valid. So when I posted . I
    > left a space before the period.
    >
    > JaR
    > Correct Thug

    Thank you very much for pointing that out to me. From now on I will use the
    format of [.]

    Doom
    Corrected Thug

    Doom, Aug 17, 2004
  9. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    Doom wrote:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Doom wrote:
    >>

    >>>"JaR" <> wrote in message

    >>>I would like to point out that posting an email address such as
    >>> is going to subject that address, in this case
    >>> to high levels of spam and other undesirable things
    >>>such as swen. I would recommend that no one post
    >>>anymore because inbox is going to fill up with crap.
    >>>So if everyone would not post I'm sure
    >>> would be most appreciative. Oh and JaR I noticed you
    >>>placed punctuation after in this
    >>>way: I thought we all agreed a while back to use
    >>>periods in this form: [.]

    >>Actually, if you look closely, when you put the bracket right after the
    >>addy, like this; [.] , then the leading bracket becomes
    >>part of the address, rendering it invalid. If you must punctuate after an
    >>addy, then you should leave a space, as in [.] . Then
    >>the address will still be valid. So when I posted . I
    >>left a space before the period.
    >>
    >>JaR
    >>Correct Thug

    > Thank you very much for pointing that out to me. From now on I will use the
    > format of [.]
    >
    > Doom
    > Corrected Thug

    So glad I could help.