    of need. My email is

    Many Thanks nice folks,
    Zogby.
    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    kenzai Guest

    Maybe you have to get the support of the company from the
    USA. Because when a company supports you, the embassy has
    all the reasons to give you a go signal for you to go to
    america...okay?gudluck....

    kenzai, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Guest Guest

    My guess is it would be very difficult. Have you heard of
    9/11?

    Guest, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby wrote:
    > Kiev,
    > Russia.

    you sure?
    Roman Mueller, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Zogby

    S.S.Raja Guest

    Is there's Anything related to Microsoft Product?! u ever heared about
    Google.com? a search engine? go and find ur information!

    S.S.Raja, Sep 3, 2004
  6. Zogby

    Dirk Guest

    I always find the immigration officials are very partial to a few bottles of
    good ol' russian vodka. Keep a few in your carry on baggage and slyly show
    them the bottles when they ask to see your visa. Works like a charm.
    Good luck! May your flight ticket not be bought in vain,

    Dirk, Sep 7, 2004