    (winstone)... i've closed down all options in norton, disconnedted pc
    from router,.. but it remains active in taskmgr,... who knows howto
    fully close down NAVAPCVC.EXE (what I assume is Norton)
    nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free, May 2, 2004

  2. nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free

    crisp Guest

    just end the process in the task manager

    crisp, May 2, 2004

  3. On Sun, 2 May 2004 15:03:09 +0000 (UTC), "crisp"
    <> wrote:

    >just end the process in the task manager
    >
    >"nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous freeware"
    ><webmasterX@XnondisputandumXdotXcom> wrote in message
    >> I can close down all active progs in taskmgr but Norton 2004 wont let
    >> it be closed down,... what is necessairy to run a benchmark
    >> (winstone)... i've closed down all options in norton, disconnedted pc
    >> from router,.. but it remains active in taskmgr,... who knows howto
    >> fully close down NAVAPCVC.EXE (what I assume is Norton)

    That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    find that ya know ;-)
    --
    _____________________________________
    >> www.NONDISPUTANDUM.com <<

    99,5% honest F R E E W A R E
    0,5% indisputable otherware
    revieuws, feeds, fun & links
    _____________________________________
    nondisputandum.com - Freeware, News, Fun, May 2, 2004
  4. nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free

    *Vanguard* Guest

    "nondisputandum.com - Freeware, News, Fun" said in
    > On Sun, 2 May 2004 15:03:09 +0000 (UTC), "crisp"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> just end the process in the task manager
    >>
    >> "nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous freeware"
    >> <webmasterX@XnondisputandumXdotXcom> wrote in message
    >>> I can close down all active progs in taskmgr but Norton 2004 wont
    >>> let it be closed down,... what is necessairy to run a benchmark
    >>> (winstone)... i've closed down all options in norton, disconnedted
    >>> pc from router,.. but it remains active in taskmgr,... who knows
    >>> howto fully close down NAVAPCVC.EXE (what I assume is Norton)

    > That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    > find that ya know ;-)

    Stop the Norton and Symantec services.

    *** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.
    *Vanguard*, May 2, 2004
  5. nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free

    Damjan Guest

    > That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    > find that ya know ;-)

    Are you logedin like admin?

    Greets
    Damjan, May 3, 2004
  6. On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:32:03 +0200, "Damjan" <> wrote:

    >> That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    >> find that ya know ;-)

    >Are you logedin like admin?
    >
    >Greets

    yes
    --
    Freeware revieuws for your Windows PC:
    Honest & No Nags: www.NONDISPUTANDUM.com
    NonDisputandum.com, May 3, 2004
  7. nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free

    Damjan Guest

    > >> That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    > >> find that ya know ;-)

    > >Are you logedin like admin?
    > >
    > >Greets
    > >

    > yes

    if you can't stop the sercive.. then set startup type to manual or disabled
    and restart your computer.
    that must work :)

    greets
    Damjan, May 6, 2004
  8. nondisputandum.com - honest software - famous free

    Mimic Guest

    "NonDisputandum.com" <webmaster_remove@remove_nondisputandum.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    > On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:32:03 +0200, "Damjan" <> wrote:
    >
    > >> That's the problem,.. it won't allow... all other progs do... I did
    > >> find that ya know ;-)

    > >Are you logedin like admin?
    > >
    > >Greets
    > >

    > yes
    > --
    > Freeware revieuws for your Windows PC:
    > Honest & No Nags: www.NONDISPUTANDUM.com
    > Protection, Cleaning, Office, Webbuilding,
    > Newsfeeds, Entertainment, Searching, Music,
    > Do the internet addiction test!

    try

    taskkill /?

    or

    tskill /?

    from the console, you can kill by PID, which you can view by added the PID
    column
    to the taskman via "view" - "columns"

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."
    Mimic, May 6, 2004
  9. On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:08:19 +0100, "Mimic" <> wrote:

    >"NonDisputandum.com" <webmaster_remove@remove_nondisputandum.com> wrote in
    >message news:...

    >> >Are you logedin like admin?
    >> >
    >> >Greets
    >> >

    >> yes
    >> --
    >> Freeware revieuws for your Windows PC:
    >> Honest & No Nags: www.NONDISPUTANDUM.com
    >> Protection, Cleaning, Office, Webbuilding,
    >> Newsfeeds, Entertainment, Searching, Music,
    >> Do the internet addiction test!

    >try
    >
    >taskkill /?
    >
    >or
    >
    >tskill /?
    >
    >from the console, you can kill by PID, which you can view by added the PID
    >column
    >to the taskman via "view" - "columns"

    will try
    thnx