    For ipsec option I can specified the peer but for phase I how can I tell the PIX to clear only the sa I want?
    Or is there no chance?

    Alex.
    AM, Jan 20, 2005

  2. In article <KGSHd.1031$>, AM <> wrote:
    :For ipsec option I can specified the peer but for phase I how can I tell the PIX to clear only the sa I want?
    :Or is there no chance?

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/gl.htm#wp1027312

    Phase 1:
    clear [crypto] isakmp SA

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/c.htm#wp1026972

    Phase 2:
    clear [crypto] ipsec sa entry IP PROTOCOL SPI
    clear [crypto] ipsec sa peer IP
    --
    Reviewers should be required to produce a certain number of
    negative reviews - like police given quotas for handing out
    Walter Roberson, Jan 20, 2005