    thanks,
    George
    , Feb 12, 2006

  2. Big Ron Guest

    You can type in "a" and then highlight the searchword and then press
    "delete" etc etc etc. Don't know if you can delete them all at once
    somehow though, probably do a google search on "deleting google search
    history" maybe....

    Ron

    Big Ron, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Etrex Guest

    Etrex, Feb 12, 2006
  4. Tee Cee Guest

    Hi George,
    The way I use is to point the arrow (cursor) at the top of the list but
    don't click on it. Hit the Delete button and hold if you want to delete all.

    Tee Cee, Feb 13, 2006
  5. Guest

    Totally frickin wrong!
    I just tried it on mine and nothing happened with the delete key.

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs

    Open the registry and go to this key for those items in the address
    bar.

    For the google search bar open this registry key.

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\NavClient\1.1\History

    To opem the registry:
    Start/run/ type in regedit and press enter.
    Press F3 and enter a search item.
    you are not going to do any damage to the the system.
    , Feb 13, 2006
  6. wrote:

    > Totally frickin wrong!

    Totally frickin stupid! (advice)

    > I just tried it on mine and nothing happened with the delete key.
    >
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs
    >
    > Open the registry and go to this key for those items in the address
    > bar.

    No.

    Tools > Internet Options > Content tab
    Click the AutoComplete button
    Click the Clear Forms button
    ...and if you wish, uncheck the [X] Forms checkbox so it doesn't save
    anything ever again.

    Forget mucking about in the Registry.

    > you are not going to do any damage to the the system.

    unless you a clueless person like Richard.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 13, 2006