    my record, I know to clear the history. If I do that, the sites under
    the URL don't go away! How do I get rid of some sites under there too?

    poly-p man
    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, May 31, 2005

  2. =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=

    Doug G Guest

    þó¡ÿ-Þõ!ý m@ñ wrote:
    > If I were to ever, say, go to sites that wouldn't exactly look good on
    > my record, I know to clear the history. If I do that, the sites under
    > the URL don't go away! How do I get rid of some sites under there too?
    >
    > poly-p man

    I assume you're referring to Firefox 1.0.4.

    Highlight the URL on the Location box's drop down menu and press
    Shift+Delete.
    Doug G, May 31, 2005

  3. =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=

    Z Guest

    þó¡ÿ-Þõ!ý m@ñ wrote:
    > If I were to ever, say, go to sites that wouldn't exactly look good on
    > my record, I know to clear the history. If I do that, the sites under
    > the URL don't go away! How do I get rid of some sites under there too?

    For Firefox:
    Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Clear

    The URL pulldown will be empty.
    Z, Jun 1, 2005
  4. Those methods did not work. I suppose I should have given my version,
    though. I'm in Moz 1.7.6, 'doze98
    poly-p man
    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, Jun 2, 2005
  5. never mind, all I had to do was (in options) go to navigator->
    history->clear pulldown tab

    poly-p man
    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, Jun 2, 2005
  6. Le 31/05/2005 22:38, þó¡ÿ-Þõ!ý m@ñ a écrit :
    > If I were to ever, say, go to sites that wouldn't exactly look good on
    > my record, I know to clear the history. If I do that, the sites under
    > the URL don't go away! How do I get rid of some sites under there too?
    >
    > poly-p man

    The X extension works well for Firefox ... did you try it ?

    --
    Utilisez le butineur, le courriéleur et le lecteur de nouvelles
    .... avec lequel vous vous sentez le plus sécurisé ;)
    Michel Doucet, Jun 2, 2005