  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    Rob, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Rob

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Rob

    KinCornCarn Guest

    10%/90% bleach/water solution has always worked for me.

    KinCornCarn, Jan 2, 2004
  4. On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:35:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by Rob in message

    > How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive

    A soft-bristle brush and lots of elbow grease.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2631
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Rob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Rob

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 2, 2004
  7. Rob

    John Holmes Guest

    Rob came up with this:

    > How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive

    Forget what Boomer, KingKong and The Old Sauerkraut mentioned.
    You just need a magnet. A *BIG* one. If possible, powered by 220VAC.
    Take out your harddrive, and rub it *gently* with the magnet for about 10
    minutes.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2004
  8. Rob

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In news:dnmJb.34675$,
    Rob <> typed:
    > How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive

    Oxygen at 9 L/P/M and motor oil
    Juan Pérez, Jan 2, 2004
  9. Rob

    John Holmes Guest

    NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

    Rob came up with this:

    > How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive

    Just found this excellent tip:
    http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2004
  10. Rob

    ICee Guest

    John Holmes wrote:
    > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    >
    > Rob came up with this:
    >
    >> How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    >>

    > Just found this excellent tip:
    > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    ROTFL !
    ICee, Jan 2, 2004
  11. Rob

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:57:47 -0600, The Old Sourdough <> wrote
    in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:35:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    >at the following statement by Rob in message
    >
    >> How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    >>

    >A soft-bristle brush and lots of elbow grease.

    I thought that you just needed to take it apart abd throw it in the dishwasher.
    Didn't I read that in this group (tintg) ?
    Shel-hed, Jan 2, 2004
  12. Rob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Shel-hed said:

    > On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:57:47 -0600, The Old Sourdough
    > <> wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:35:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    >> at the following statement by Rob in message
    >>
    >>> How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    >>>

    >> A soft-bristle brush and lots of elbow grease.

    > I thought that you just needed to take it apart abd throw it in the
    > dishwasher. Didn't I read that in this group (tintg) ?

    Nah, that's yer keebored.
    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  13. Rob

    Boomer Guest

    John Holmes <> wrote in

    > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    >
    > Rob came up with this:
    >
    >> How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    >>

    > Just found this excellent tip:
    > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    LOL!

    Like your x-face BTW.
    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004
  14. Rob

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in message
    > John Holmes <> wrote in
    >
    > > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    > > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    > >
    > > Rob came up with this:
    > >
    > >> How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive
    > >>

    > > Just found this excellent tip:
    > > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    > LOL!
    >
    > Like your x-face BTW.

    x-face.....km-face, maybe? ;-)
    Juan Pérez, Jan 3, 2004
  15. Rob

    Boomer Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> wrote in

    > Boomer <> wrote in message
    >> John Holmes <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    >> > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    >> > --------------------------------------------------------
    >> >
    >> > Rob came up with this:

    >> > Just found this excellent tip:
    >> > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> Like your x-face BTW.
    >>

    > x-face.....km-face, maybe? ;-)

    Nah. I don't think so. But ya never know who lurks behind...
    Boomer, Jan 3, 2004
  16. John Holmes spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <Xns94653698D7F2johnanonymouscunt@192.168.0.101>
    > Just found this excellent tip:
    > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    I am LMAO at that site. Thanks!

    NOI
    Thund3rstruc_N0i, Jan 3, 2004
  17. On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 22:35:53 GMT, "Rob" <>
    wrote:

    >How would I clean all the junk off of my hard drive

    Take a damp rag...no no, that's for Mac's, sorry.
    David A. Seiver, Jan 3, 2004
  18. Rob

    John Holmes Guest

    Juan Pérez came up with this:

    > Boomer <> wrote in message
    >> John Holmes <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
    >> > No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.
    >> > --------------------------------------------------------
    >> >
    >> > Rob came up with this:

    >> > Just found this excellent tip:
    >> > http://nolte-net.de/en/article/lego_disk.html

    >> LOL!
    >>
    >> Like your x-face BTW.
    >>

    > x-face.....km-face, maybe? ;-)

    No, K-Man is in Indonesia, I believe.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."
    John Holmes, Jan 3, 2004
  19. Rob

    Juan Pérez Guest

    John Holmes <> typed:
    > Juan Pérez came up with this:
    >
    > > Boomer <> wrote:

    > > > LOL!
    > > >
    > > > Like your x-face BTW.
    > > >

    > > x-face.....km-face, maybe? ;-)
    > >

    > No, K-Man is in Indonesia, I believe.

    Yes, of course. Thank you for reminding me. There are no computers in
    Indonesia, therefore how could he post to usenet from there....?

    --
    Juan
    R.B.
    Juan Pérez, Jan 4, 2004
  20. Rob

    John Holmes Guest

    Juan Pérez came up with this:

    > John Holmes <> typed:
    >> Juan Pérez came up with this:

    >> > x-face.....km-face, maybe? ;-)
    >> >

    >> No, K-Man is in Indonesia, I believe.
    >>

    > Yes, of course. Thank you for reminding me. There are no computers in
    > Indonesia, therefore how could he post to usenet from there....?
    >
    > --
    > Juan
    > R.B.

    Well, he did manage to find one, because he /has/ been poasting once or
    twice.
    Anyway, I'm not K-Man.

    --
    Somebody is watching you.