How to clean computer for reinstall trial software

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Adi, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. Adi

    Adi Guest

    I install trial software and forgot it to check it. Now trial is over and I
    like to check that program, but I got message that trial time is over and I
    can't run it.
    What I must clean that the Setup will run again.
    Adi, Jul 25, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Adi

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Adi, <> wrote:

    > I install trial software and forgot it to check it.


    Wait until it starts working.

    > Now trial is over and I like to check that program, but I got message
    > that trial time is over and I can't run it.


    Sorry, I can't help with any computer problems.

    > What I must clean that the Setup will run again.


    You mean you would like to clean that the setup will run again?
    pcbutts1, Jul 25, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Adi

    Adi Guest

    Yes, I like that software run again, because now a always get message, that
    trial time is over. I think, that is registered in Registry.




    "pcbutts1" <> je napisal v
    sporocilo news:f043590b6e9043688494731e3240b144@erollscom ...
    > Adi, <> wrote:
    >
    >> I install trial software and forgot it to check it.

    >
    > Wait until it starts working.
    >
    >> Now trial is over and I like to check that program, but I got message
    >> that trial time is over and I can't run it.

    >
    > Sorry, I can't help with any computer problems.
    >
    >> What I must clean that the Setup will run again.

    >
    > You mean you would like to clean that the setup will run again?
    >
    Adi, Jul 25, 2005
    #3
  4. Adi

    Guest

    "Adi" <> wrote:

    |>I install trial software and forgot it to check it. Now trial is over and I
    |>like to check that program, but I got message that trial time is over and I
    |>can't run it.
    |>What I must clean that the Setup will run again.

    Depending upon how much work you want to put into this, you can use
    installwatch http://www.epsilonsquared.com/ reinstall it and see what
    is changed/added.

    --
    , Jul 25, 2005
    #4
  5. Adi

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Adi, <> wrote:

    > Yes, I like that software run again, because now a always get message,
    > that trial time is over.


    I like that software run again too.

    > I think, that is registered in Registry.


    You have spyware.
    pcbutts1, Jul 25, 2005
    #5
  6. Adi

    Shep© Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 07:37:40 +0200 As Androids Dreamed Of Electric
    Sheep and then "Adi" <> wrote :

    >I install trial software and forgot it to check it. Now trial is over and I
    >like to check that program, but I got message that trial time is over and I
    >can't run it.
    >What I must clean that the Setup will run again.
    >
    >


    Buy the product ;-)



    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/trouble.html
    Shep©, Jul 25, 2005
    #6
  7. Adi

    dwacon Guest

    "Adi" <> wrote in message
    news:CU_Ee.542$...
    >I install trial software and forgot it to check it. Now trial is over and I
    >like to check that program, but I got message that trial time is over and I
    >can't run it.
    > What I must clean that the Setup will run again.
    >
    >



    Uninstall and check for registry entries or INI files left behind after the
    uninstall...


    ---
    Spank, Tickle and Whip...
    http://tinyurl.com/dme4d
    dwacon, Jul 26, 2005
    #7
  8. Adi

    Guest

    Trial programs differ, but in general, I uninstall the program, then
    run "regedit", search for keys under the program name, and delete them.
    Reboot, re-install. Sometimes, you have to go into the registry, under
    the software menus, and pick them out. But try the latter first. Hope
    that helps.
    , Jul 26, 2005
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. bigdaddy
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    1,275
    MrToad
    Dec 21, 2003
  2. baaab
    Replies:
    5
    Views:
    3,936
    Demmpa
    May 10, 2005
  3. =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?=
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    662
    Charlie Russel - MVP
    Feb 22, 2007
  4. nobody760
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    615
  5. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    875
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page