    photographs!

    Read This Full Report At:
    http://www.3min-reports.com/digital-camera-printers.html

    Info Dude, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Info Dude wrote:

    > How To Choose Digital Camera Printers
    >
    > The digital camera is not meant only for capturing images and storing
    > them on the computer memory disks. The real effect comes from the hard
    > copy of those fantastic images taken by the users, that is the printed
    > photographs!
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:

    oh good grief. What this time?

    1) Get a printer which can print out pictures.

    2) make sure you have some ink in it.

    3) er... that's it.

    --
    Paul (she dreams in color, she dreams in red)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Info Dude

    Helen Guest

    "Info Dude" <> wrote in message
    > How To Choose Digital Camera Printers
    >
    > The digital camera is not meant only for capturing images and storing
    > them on the computer memory disks. The real effect comes from the hard
    > copy of those fantastic images taken by the users, that is the printed
    > photographs!
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:
    > http://www.3min-

    Does the 3 minutes refer to how long you spent pondering over the authorship
    of this utter rubbish?

    Helen, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Info Dude

    Roy G Guest

    Re: How To Waste Time

    "Info Dude" <> wrote in message

> [...]

    Is this some new piece of technology?

    We have digital printers and we have multi-function machines which can
    print, scan and fax.

    Is there now a Digital Camera with a built in Printer?

    Naw, even if there is, I am not going to waste my time by looking at that
    rubbish site.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 22, 2006
  5. Re: How To Waste Time

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:12:20 GMT, Roy G <> wrote:
    > "Info Dude" <> wrote in message

    > Is this some new piece of technology?
    >
    > We have digital printers and we have multi-function machines which can
    > print, scan and fax.
    >
    > Is there now a Digital Camera with a built in Printer?

    No, you're reading it incorrectly. They're actually printers that output
    digital cameras.

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: How To Waste Time

    Daniel Silevitch wrote:

    > On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:12:20 GMT, Roy G <> wrote:
    > > "Info Dude" <> wrote in message

    > > Is this some new piece of technology?
    > >
    > > We have digital printers and we have multi-function machines which can
    > > print, scan and fax.
    > >
    > > Is there now a Digital Camera with a built in Printer?

    > No, you're reading it incorrectly. They're actually printers that output
    > digital cameras.
    >
    > -dms

    woo! that's my kind of printer!

    Paul Heslop, Jun 22, 2006
  7. Info Dude

    Roy G Guest

    Re: How To waste time

    "Info Dude" <> wrote in message
    > How To Choose Digital Camera Printers
    >
    > The digital camera is not meant only for capturing images and storing
    > them on the computer memory disks. The real effect comes from the hard
    > copy of those fantastic images taken by the users, that is the printed
    > photographs!
    >
    > Read This Full Report At:

    A lot of witty comments, but like me no-one seems to have bothered looking
    at the site this poor B****** was promoting. Probably just as well,
    otherwise it would not seem so funny.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jun 22, 2006
  8. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: How To waste time

    Roy G wrote:

    > "Info Dude" <> wrote in message
    > > How To Choose Digital Camera Printers
    > >
    > > The digital camera is not meant only for capturing images and storing
    > > them on the computer memory disks. The real effect comes from the hard
    > > copy of those fantastic images taken by the users, that is the printed
    > > photographs!
    > >
    > > Read This Full Report At:

    > A lot of witty comments, but like me no-one seems to have bothered looking
    > at the site this poor B****** was promoting. Probably just as well,
    > otherwise it would not seem so funny.
    >
    > Roy G

    I did this time, there was even less than last time

    Paul Heslop, Jun 22, 2006
  9. Info Dude

    MB Guest

    Re: How To Waste Time

    > Is there now a Digital Camera with a built in Printer?

    Polaroid has one that photo stores use to make passport photos-- I had one
    made yesterday, and the camera/printer is really awful, i.e., it makes
    photos that show how you'll look in ten years, when the passport expires.

    MB, Jun 25, 2006