    summary format within a windows 2k network environment?

    Thanks

    Billy

    Bay, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Bay

    Consultant Guest

    you can write cacls results to a text file

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Bay

    Bay Guest

    Really? How to do that? I will be deeply appreciate if you can show me how.
    Thanks again

    Billy

    Bay, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Bay

    Consultant Guest

    cacls /?
    xcacls /?
    learning is half the fun

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  5. Bay

    Bay Guest

    I am able to find cacls /? under cmd but I am not able to find xcacls /?.
    What is xcacls?

    thanks

    Bay, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Bay