How to check current status?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ3?=, Nov 8, 2004.

  1. Does anyone know how to check the current status of your MCSE? Ie which exmas
    you have passed, and what you currently are certified as...

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ3?=, Nov 8, 2004

  2. Log on to the MCP secure site using tour .NET passport at
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx
    The click on View my Transcript, this will give you your current
    Certification level and which exams you have passed.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkI=?=, Nov 8, 2004

  3. nice one sloop.

    On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 02:18:03 -0800, "JohnB"
    <> wrote:

    >Log on to the MCP secure site using tour .NET passport at
    >https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx
    >The click on View my Transcript, this will give you your current
    >Certification level and which exams you have passed.
    >
    >"david7" wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to check the current status of your MCSE? Ie which exmas
    >> you have passed, and what you currently are certified as...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ3?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > nice one sloop.

    Like the way his mainsail sets.

    JaR
    Nautical Thug

    JaR, Nov 8, 2004
  5. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> nice one sloop.
    >>

    > Like the way his mainsail sets.
    >
    > JaR
    > Nautical Thug

    Who ate up all of my corn?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 8, 2004
  6. >> nice one sloop.

    >Like the way his mainsail sets.

    what, around nassau town?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004
  7. >Who ate up all of my corn?

    I bet it was that b*stard cook!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Nov 8, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ3?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as
    >> Kline Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> nice one sloop.
    >>>

    >> Like the way his mainsail sets.
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Nautical Thug