    NT4.So I decided to use Ghost software.The problem arise when I need to
    assign each of the PC with a different product key as each PC got their
    own product key attached at the CPU.Please HELP!!!

    jiaren, Oct 13, 2003

  2. jiaren

    Simon Geary Guest

    Buy a copy of the Select license agreement and it wont ask you for a product
    key.

    Simon Geary, Oct 14, 2003

  3. jiaren

    dualcells Guest

    try NEWSid from Sysinternals

    http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/newsid.shtml

    dualcells, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Tell me I'm silly, but the Product Key is irrelevant isn't it? You only need
    to change the Computer Name...

    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 15, 2003
  5. jiaren

    Simon Geary Guest

    I don't think such a scenario would fare too well in a software audit.
    Hundreds of PC's with the same product key? Sounds almost like piracy.

    Simon Geary, Oct 15, 2003
  6. I have done many roll-outs where they take a ghost image. They would all
    have the same product key. All that matters is they own the licences. We
    only had to change the Computer Account.

    --

    Regards

    Slarty Bartfast
    Slarty Bartfast, Oct 16, 2003