    tree out of the that branch to the root directory, and then click my
    way back down another branch to the folder where I now keep my
    pictures.

    Clueless in Seattle, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Clueless in Seattle

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    I think it always saves to the last folder you saved to -- NOT the
    origin folder.

    Phil

    Phil Wheeler, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Clueless in Seattle

    zuuum Guest

    "Save" and "Save as...." both keep seperate memory of the last used
    directory saved to. I can't say that a 6-year-old version behaves that way,
    though.

    Do yourself a huge favor and download the current version *and* plug-ins.
    Not only are there many more filetypes that can be opened, you can also use
    many PS filter plug-ins now. '98 is so old, you may not even have lossless
    jpg operations like rotation. Install with close attention, as there may be
    some new features you don't wish to install. You will have a choice of
    deselecting some of them during the installation.

    zuuum, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Clueless in Seattle

    Carlos Guest

    And it's free !!!