    but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden behind the
    plastic fascia.
    Thanks
    Melv, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Melv

    Patrick Guest

    Melv wrote:
    > Lost my manual and now its time for the first cartridge change on my
    > C42UX but how? I cant get at the old cartridges as they are hidden
    > behind the plastic fascia.
    > Thanks

    Heres a link for all the paperwork you want on the machine (even guarantee
    forms).
    The documents are however in PDF (Acrobat Reader) format, (can download
    'Acrobat Reader from same place if you haven't allready got it).

    Link is;

    http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=14403&infoType=Doc

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/kcl3
    Patrick, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Melv

    Melv Guest

    Thank you!

    Melv, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Melv

    Smirnoff Guest

    If you do not have status monitor installed, go to Start,->Settings ->
    Printers. Select your (default) printer and then select Utility. Then
    select - Ink Cartridge Replacement. It will guide you through the
    process.

    "lee" <> wrote in message
    > If you have the Epson status monitor installed it will help you

    through the
    > process.
    > You can get it from your Epson cdrom.
    > If you don't, Then press the middle button once, This will seat the

    ink
    > carriage
    > in the centre. Remove you yellow tabs from the ink cartridge and

    replace the

    Smirnoff, Aug 18, 2003