    Thankyou

    -rajiv
    , Sep 15, 2005

  2. Fred Tehbot Guest

    , <>, whose name means "is days away
    from being fired; wears wellies", illumed:

    > Hello everyone, I use two google accounts.

    HEY, YOU DIRTY WHORE.

    > I subscribed for orkut with one of my google(gmail) account.

    You bought a bad nightclub act for yourself.

    > Now I want to change my orkut subsription account to my other gmail
    > account.

    Some of us already change your orkut subsription account to your other gmail
    account.

    > I did not know that it would be so difficult or impossible later on.

    I hope you didn't know that it would be so difficult or impossible later on.

    > Please help me.

    Get fucked.

    > Thankyou.

    Thank God MY mother's dead.

    > rajiv.

    Panh Chod.
    Fred Tehbot, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > I use two google accounts. I subscribed for orkut with one of my
    > google(gmail) account. Now I want to change my orkut subsription
    > account to my other gmail account. I did not know that it would be so
    > difficult(or impossible) later on.

    Orkut has a faq.

    http://help.orkut.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=25884&ctx=en:browse_link
    Can I link my orkut account to a different Google Account?
    At this time, it is not possible to unlink your orkut account from the
    Google Account that you migrated to, and it is not possible to link it
    to a different Google Account.

    We realize that this is an inconvenience and we're working to resolve
    this situation for our users as soon as possible. As soon as we have a
    solution, we will post further instructions on this page.

    Please check back in the next couple days.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Sep 15, 2005
  4. rajiv Guest

    mike,
    thanx alot for your reply. I hope we'll have an option to switch
    between the google accounts soon for google services.
    thanx

    -rajiv
    rajiv, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Guest

    Verusca Walker -

    What about me....
    ALL I ASK IS FOR GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CHANGE MY LINK BETWEEN ORKUT AND
    GOOGLE (gmail) account.
    IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO ERASE WHAT I DID THIS MORNING?
    I just did not pay attention and when I login in to Orkut my computer
    automatic
    link me with the wrong Gmail, that is not my Gmail is a friend of my
    and for that I do not want delete her Gmail account and I do not want
    louse my Orkut account. I have more than 300 friends and 2 communits.
    Can somebody help please.?

    Mike Easter wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > I use two google accounts. I subscribed for orkut with one of my
    > > google(gmail) account. Now I want to change my orkut subsription
    > > account to my other gmail account. I did not know that it would be so
    > > difficult(or impossible) later on.

    > Orkut has a faq.
    >

    > http://help.orkut.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=25884&ctx=en:browse_link
    > Can I link my orkut account to a different Google Account?
    > At this time, it is not possible to unlink your orkut account from the
    > Google Account that you migrated to, and it is not possible to link it
    > to a different Google Account.
    >
    > We realize that this is an inconvenience and we're working to resolve
    > this situation for our users as soon as possible. As soon as we have a
    > solution, we will post further instructions on this page.
    >
    > Please check back in the next couple days.
    > >>

    > --
    > Mike Easter
    , Sep 15, 2005
  6. Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |>Verusca Walker -
    |>
    |>What about me....
    |>ALL I ASK IS FOR GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CHANGE MY LINK BETWEEN ORKUT AND
    |>GOOGLE (gmail) account.
    |>IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO ERASE WHAT I DID THIS MORNING?
    |>I just did not pay attention and when I login in to Orkut my computer
    |>automatic
    |>link me with the wrong Gmail, that is not my Gmail is a friend of my
    |>and for that I do not want delete her Gmail account and I do not want
    |>louse my Orkut account. I have more than 300 friends and 2 communits.
    |>Can somebody help please.?

    You log in to Orkut (https://www.orkut.com/GLogin.aspx) and your taken
    to your friends account? Then delete all of your Orkut cookies.

    --

    http://media.putfile.com/PurePwnage-WoWisafeeling
    Trax, Sep 15, 2005