    zZero Guest

    I don't want My Documents to be opened. I prefer to see my partitition
    (My Computer). How do I change the default? Winxp home
    zZero, Feb 25, 2005

  2. zZero

    Donald Guest

    right click on start button then go to properties then click clissic style

    Donald, Feb 25, 2005

  3. zZero

    Guest

    On 24 Feb 2005 17:32:43 -0800, "zZero" <> wrote:

    |> I don't want My Documents to be opened. I prefer to see my partitition
    |> (My Computer). How do I change the default? Winxp home

    Not my computer, but make a short-cut of explorer to your desktop right
    click, proprieties, in target "Target" paste:
    %systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
    apply.

    Same as WinKey+E.

    --
    , Feb 25, 2005