    i got function name DeleteFormData() in C# and i want to call that in Javascript.

    can anybody help me out...............

    Thanks in advance......

    visj4u, Apr 23, 2007

  2. visj4u

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Convert it to Javascript, then u can use it. Otherwise it cannot.

    Also don't post the code here, we dont want to convert a C# function to javascript, as far as i am concerned this is a very silly question. If u are infact writing a website, and using .NET to build it. Javascript cannot access Server Side Software its merely Client Side.

    unholy, Apr 23, 2007

  3. visj4u

    iamafreak

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    well as far as i know you can call the function by using this format :

    <%CsharpFunction();%>;

    iamafreak, Apr 23, 2007