    I'm trying X-Lite but it only show "Enter Phone Number". How can I call
    another PC with X-Lite?

    M.

    Malo, Apr 14, 2004

  2. You need to make a "SIP Proxy" like:
    o Direct Dial IP = Yes
    o Enabled = Yes

    Then make a "Phonebook" entry like:
    o SIP URL: 123@1.2.3.4 IP address here
    o ProxyID = Direct Dial IP
    o Speed No = 123

    The phonebook makes things easier to use as you just dial 123 in this
    example.

    --
    Christen Fihl
    http://VoIP.Fihl.net/

    Christen Fihl, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Steve Blair

    Steve Blair Guest

    You can also just press the space bar when the
    text input box on the main screen is selected. This
    will switch to alpha-numeric mode.

    -Steve

    Steve Blair, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Will Xten X-Lite work on a pocket PC?
    What service are you using to connect to phones?

    R. Doornbosch, Apr 20, 2004