How to bypass USB Key Hardware Locking authentication

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by megaera, Oct 28, 2012.

  1. megaera

    megaera

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Hello all!

    I have a situation in which I really need the help of an experts. I have this autocad plugin program which makes land survey computation fast. The problem is that it can only be installed on one machine. If installed in other machine it only runs in demo mode unless you plugged in the usb device that comes from the developer which you can purchase with an additional cost. My problem is I lost this usb dongle. Now I'm running this software in demo mode. The developer of this software has also provided me a backup of the installation including the license file:

    Serial number : 38-071112-13-061
    Server code : 1885942860-2AED700-301914064
    Authorization code : 77F6E0548296002895058
    Registered user : Anthony Cruz

    I tried to restore from the backup files but it doesn't accept my authorization code anymore. I think it's because the server code is different from the server code of my original computer. The developer said that I should send him the Server code should the program rejects my authorization code. But the man died last year and I'm using this program for almost 2 years now.

    My question is:
    1. Is there a way to change the server code of my computer so that it will match with the server code of my old computer?

    2. Is there a way to bypass the usb hardware lock?

    I really need your help to make this work since this program cost more than a thousand dollars. And there is no way I can ask for a support from the software developer.

    Thank you very much.
    megaera, Oct 28, 2012