    Hi
    Pls could some one pls help me and probably give me a solution. i really want to keep a series of movies on a single DVD cd. But i don't know how to do it cus i have a DVD like that already. Have try to but just one movie can go on a single cd whereas the one i have contain about 7movies on a single 4.7Gb cd
    Really need your help!!!!
    nchurene, Jul 11, 2008

  2. nchurene

    Brianqao

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    compress and burn DVD

    I think you are looking for a software which anc compress audio files and burn DVD software. This software descript :
    With DVD X Gold you can look inside your DVD movie and choose which title tracks you want to burn. Your movie is compressed automatically, or turn off compression and DVDXGold splits your movie across two disks for you. An important choice for viewing on very large screens where digital perfection is a must.
    I am not sure this may help you but this site have more info and more links to what you can do with dvd files.
    http://www.sharewareguide.net/Utilities/Backup/dvdxgold.html
    good luck
    Brianqao, Sep 22, 2008

  3. nchurene

    Brianqao

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    compress and burn DVD

    or you can try ImTOO DVD Creator
    Convert almost all popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, Xvid, VOB, 3GP, MP4, etc. and burn the files on DVD (playable on home DVD player)
    Multithreading and batch conversion are supported and the more files you convert the faster that only ONE click is enough to burn a DVD after you loaded the video files.
    good luck
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
    Brianqao, Sep 22, 2008
  4. nchurene

    mary

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    thanx
    very useful
    mary, Sep 26, 2008
  5. nchurene

    lation

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    thank you for sharing it. I have a question, can I put different formats files in one dvd to make one movie?
    lation, Dec 24, 2008
  6. nchurene

    AmyWell

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I consider you can.
    Why not download the software and have a try?

    AmyWell, Jan 23, 2009
  7. nchurene

    Gigi.W

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    I've tried ImTOO DVD Creator, it is easy to use!
    However, I think the speed of conversion is a little bit slow.

    Gigi.W, Jan 23, 2009
  8. nchurene

    karidama

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Messages:
    7
    ask a review.

    Hi,Brianqao
    I know the software about you give,But I also know the ImTOO DVD Creator have the same function.Do you give a review abot these two software?
    karidama, Mar 26, 2009
  9. nchurene

    voroty

    Joined:
    May 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Maybe ImTOO Burner Studio is also a solution for burn several movies on one DVD/cd.
    you can directly free download it at "imtoo.com/burner-studio.html"
    voroty, May 15, 2009
  10. nchurene

    kris20

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2009
    Messages:
    16
    "Burn4free" add folder(s) of films
    Top menu select "drive"
    drop down menu "burn iso"
    takes about 5 minutes to convert and burn all
    kris20, Jun 5, 2009