    Media Player and Quick time player. I was using Nero and Easy CD
    creator, and none of them works.

    Thanks!

    Amy, Oct 28, 2005

  2. Amy

    Fakename Guest

    Good burning software will convert wav's for you. What are you
    currently using?

    Fakename, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Amy

    patty Guest

    when you go to easy cd creator pick new the pick music then it should
    convert it for you

    patty, Oct 28, 2005
  4. Amy

    patty Guest

    when yoy go to easy cd creator go to file new music then put then select the
    files and it shpuld convert as long as you slect new music cd

    patty, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Amy

    patty Guest

    sorry my keyboard messed up

    patty, Oct 28, 2005
  6. Amy

    Amy Guest

    i am using roxio easy media creator and it says the wave files are
    corrupted or unreconizable.

    Amy, Oct 29, 2005