    On only on a computer?

    Thanks,

    - Rick
    Rick, Mar 15, 2010

  2. Rick

    Franz Daniel Guest

    Rick wrote:

    > Can this be done on video recorders?
    > On only on a computer?

    My DVD recorder does not do it. I have to use the computer.

    --
    Franz
    Franz Daniel, Mar 15, 2010

  3. Rick

    GMAN Guest

    In article <hnla9i$vbh$-september.org>, Rick <> wrote:

    >Can this be done on video recorders?
    >On only on a computer?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >- Rick

    If you want to do it fast and easy on a PC use

    Superblank 3.01

    http://www.brothersoft.com/superblank-download-99869.html

    It erases DVD+ and - RW's and CDRW's
    GMAN, Mar 15, 2010
  4. Rick

    Rick Guest

    GMAN wrote:
    > In article<hnla9i$vbh$-september.org>, Rick<> wrote:
    >>
    >> Can this be done on video recorders?
    >> On only on a computer?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> - Rick
    >>

    > If you want to do it fast and easy on a PC use
    >
    > Superblank 3.01
    >
    > http://www.brothersoft.com/superblank-download-99869.html
    >
    > It erases DVD+ and - RW's and CDRW's

    tHANKS all for the tips!
    Rick, Mar 15, 2010
  5. Rick

    Rick Guest

    GMAN wrote:
    > In article<hnla9i$vbh$-september.org>, Rick<> wrote:
    >>
    >> Can this be done on video recorders?
    >> On only on a computer?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> - Rick
    >>

    > If you want to do it fast and easy on a PC use
    >
    > Superblank 3.01
    >
    > http://www.brothersoft.com/superblank-download-99869.html
    >
    > It erases DVD+ and - RW's and CDRW's

    I tried it and it does not work! The numerals go RED, but the disks are
    not erased. The "number of disks" at the top stays at 0.

    I do like the f2/f3 eject all/ close all !
    Rick, Mar 17, 2010
  6. I have had this more than once. When I put the dvd/cd in a computer of a
    friend of mine, the disc was erased.

    Try this

    Henk Z

    H.J. Zijlstra, Mar 18, 2010
  7. Rick

    Rick Guest

    H.J. Zijlstra wrote:
    > I have had this more than once. When I put the dvd/cd in a computer of a
    > friend of mine, the disc was erased.
    >
    > Try this
    >
    > Henk Z

    Erased disks show as "no disk". F4, f2, f3 and the disks still show up
    so there is something not working.

    There are some 'installed s/w' that might interfere. I'll remove those
    and try again.
    Rick, Mar 18, 2010
  8. Rick

    egg Guest

    On 3ÔÂ19ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç12ʱ16·Ö, Rick <rick0.merr...@gmail..com.lessspam> wrote:
    > H.J. Zijlstra wrote:
    > > I have had this more than once. When I put the dvd/cd in a computer of a
    > > friend of mine, the disc was erased.

    > > Try this

    > > Henk Z

    > Erased disks show as "no disk". F4, f2, f3 and the disks still show up
    > so there is something not working.
    >
    > There are some 'installed s/w' that might interfere. I'll remove those
    > and try again.

    So easy!!
    I recommend you the best dvd softwares!
    You could use this iPod Video Converter suite, Convert both DVD¡¯s and
    video files to your iPod video. You can enjoy your favorite DVD¡¯s and
    video movies on your iPod as a portable DVD Player,
    1.How to rip DVD to iPod (Windows),2.How to convert iPod video, such
    as AVI to iPod, WMV to iPod, MPEG to iPod, RM to iPod, RMVB to iPod,
    ASF to iPod, MPG to iPod, DivX to iPod, XviD to iPod video,

    http://www.mobilecellvideo.com/yao/cucusoft-ipod-video-converter-suite.html

    Good luck!!

    I hope to share it with you
    egg, Apr 4, 2010