    that I believe will guide aspiring or beginner wedding photographers
    to become succesful.

    Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/h4ns2
    Info Dude, May 2, 2006

  2. Info Dude wrote:
    > How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer
    >
    > Achieving success in the wedding photography industry is not just a
    > matter of getting a camera and start shooting. Here are some points
    > that I believe will guide aspiring or beginner wedding photographers
    > to become succesful.
    >
    > Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/h4ns2

    Not until you say who you are and why you want us to become. er, Become!
    a Successful Wedding Photographer.

    --
    John McWilliams
    John McWilliams, May 2, 2006

  3. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    John McWilliams wrote:

    > Info Dude wrote:
    > > How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer
    > >
    > > Achieving success in the wedding photography industry is not just a
    > > matter of getting a camera and start shooting. Here are some points
    > > that I believe will guide aspiring or beginner wedding photographers
    > > to become succesful.
    > >
    > > Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/h4ns2

    > Not until you say who you are and why you want us to become. er, Become!
    > a Successful Wedding Photographer.
    >
    > --
    > John McWilliams

    It's another one of those '12 steps to...' articles from

    http://www.articlereprintsgalore.com/Article/How-to-Become-a-Successful-Wedding-Photographer/262

    and includes such things as "take pictures, preferably of weddings"
    :O)

    --
    Paul (Hey man wake up and smell the concrete)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, May 2, 2006
  4. Info Dude

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    Neil Ellwood, May 2, 2006
  5. Info Dude

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Neil Ellwood wrote:

    > On Tue, 02 May 2006 15:03:29 +0000, Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > It's another one of those '12 steps to...' articles from
    > >
    > > http://www.articlereprintsgalore.com/Article/How-to-Become-a-Successful-Wedding-Photographer/262
    > >
    > > and includes such things as "take pictures, preferably of weddings"
    > > :O)

    > A really technical course then......
    > --
    > Neil
    > Delete 'l' to reply

    There's something about this site, someone used to post that awful ten
    tips thing which was so out of date. There's a popup which basically
    says "Turn your volume up and learn to make cash" and there's a few
    things at the side which say to me the site is about earning rewards,
    rather than content. There are a couple of good tips, like 'learn your
    craft' but there are no hard and fast rules or real hard photographic
    advice given. It smacks of being paid per visit or something.

    Paul Heslop, May 2, 2006
  6. Info Dude

    J. Clarke Guest

    Info Dude wrote:

    > How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer
    >
    > Achieving success in the wedding photography industry is not just a
    > matter of getting a camera and start shooting. Here are some points
    > that I believe will guide aspiring or beginner wedding photographers
    > to become succesful.
    >
    > Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/h4ns2

    Generic advice for success in life. Find a bunch of people/businesses who
    need a service such as you provide, convince them to give you a try, and do
    a good enough job that they don't regret that choice. Oh, and don't forget
    to bill them.

    For most people the "do a good enough job" is the easy part.

    --
    --John
    to email, dial "usenet" and validate
    J. Clarke, May 3, 2006
  7. Info Dude

    olivia14

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    1.Learn photography before anything else. A wedding photographer is expected to be a master of the craft. You will be in charge of capturing people's most precious life moments. The wedding day is not the place to learn photography.
    2.Just because you got a brand new camera it does not automatically make you an effective and reliable photographer. Photography goes beyond cool toys and gadgets. Learn composition and develop a unique artistic vision. Some of the great photographs of all time were taken with manual cameras.
    3.Master the digital workflow, including color management, digital image processing, file management and image correction and enhancement.
    4.Learn to love photography more than anything else. Don't come to the wedding photography field with just dreams of making money. It is true that there are many successful wedding photographers that make a lot of money.
    5.Focus on delivering quality more than quantity. Seek with all your heart to capture unique photographs.
    6.Develop a style that is recognizable and unique. Don't try to be like somebody else. Clients look for unique photographers, with a unique vision.
    7.Give wedding photography all your heart and effort. Long when you are gone your photographs will last forever. It is a great way to be remembered.
    8.Open your heart and your mind and great photos will happen. Concentrate on the human aspect of weddings, the details, and emotions and be ready to capture them. Let the camera become an extension of you.
    9. Share your technical knowledge and make connections with other wedding photographers.
    10. Participate in wedding photography image competitions. It will give you the opportunity to have your work evaluated by peers and the motivation to improve your work quality.
    11. Learn something new everyday. Take advantage of professional photography organizations such as Professional Photographers of America (PPA), WPPI, etc. Attend their seminars, workshops. Participate in Internet wedding photography forums and learn and share tips, tools and techniques.
    12. Don't neglect the business aspect of wedding photography. Learn to manage your business effectively. Take business courses and seminars.

    Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographers
    olivia14, Jun 24, 2011