    If there is a much better way of achieving what i want please let me
    know!

    :)

    n, Jun 12, 2004

  2. n

    Guest

    In message <>,
    (n) wrote:

    >I have loads of raw files that i want to view as a slide show. Windows
    >is fast and easy for this. I want to use the slideshow as a means of
    >quickly finding which pics are worth keeping. Photoshop is slow i
    >find, laborious going through.
    >
    >How can i quickly convert a load of crw.thm files into jpeg so that i
    >can look at them in the windows slideshow.
    >
    >If there is a much better way of achieving what i want please let me
    >know!
    >
    >:)

    Irfanview ( http://www.irfanview.com ) extracts the jpegs embedded in
    the RAW .crw files. Takes about 0.8 seconds to load each one on my
    system (large/fine embedded JPEGs). In normal (non-slideshow) mode, it
    will display all file formats it recognizes You can also make it do a
    slideshow with the .thm files, based on the extension. It will also
    make thumbnail sheets that are hot-clickable.
    --

    John P Sheehy <>

    , Jun 12, 2004