    Anyone know how to backup Thunderbird email so it can be restored in
    case of a hard drive failure?

    JHL
    Collins, Mar 11, 2006

  2. Collins

    Kyle :o\) Guest

    In news:,
    Collins <leethjATadelphiaDOTnet> first attempted to communicate with pen,
    but the writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed
    it away, and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans
    exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for this:

    > Anyone know how to backup Thunderbird email so it can be restored in
    > case of a hard drive failure?
    >
    > JHL

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#moveprofile

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#q2.10

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0610-2, 03/10/2006
    Tested on: 3/11/2006 7:42:37 PM
    Kyle :o\), Mar 12, 2006

  3. Collins

    burris Guest

    Kyle :eek:) wrote:
    > In news:,
    > Collins <leethjATadelphiaDOTnet> first attempted to communicate with pen,
    > but the writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the rain washed
    > it away, and then switched to spray paint and stencils but the cans
    > exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    >> Anyone know how to backup Thunderbird email so it can be restored in
    >> case of a hard drive failure?
    >>
    >> JHL

    > http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#moveprofile
    >
    > http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#q2.10
    >

    > ---
    > Virus Database (VPS): 0610-2, 03/10/2006
    > Tested on: 3/11/2006 7:42:37 PM

    This is what I use....

    http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/
    burris, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Collins

    Collins Guest

    burris wrote:
    > Kyle :eek:) wrote:
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> Collins <leethjATadelphiaDOTnet> first attempted to communicate with
    >> pen, but the writing was small, so next used sidewalk chalk, but the
    >> rain washed it away, and then switched to spray paint and stencils but
    >> the cans exploded, so placed fingers to keyboard for this:
    >>
    >>> Anyone know how to backup Thunderbird email so it can be restored in
    >>> case of a hard drive failure?
    >>>
    >>> JHL

    >> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#moveprofile
    >>
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/faq#q2.10
    >>

    >> ---
    >> avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
    >> Virus Database (VPS): 0610-2, 03/10/2006
    >> Tested on: 3/11/2006 7:42:37 PM
    >>

    > This is what I use....
    >
    > http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

    Thanks, the mozbackup is just what I need.

    JHL
    Collins, Mar 13, 2006