    Morten

    --
    Replace .hej with .com in my e-mail prior to sending e-mail.

    Morten Lundstrøm, Apr 4, 2004

  2. In article <ZjYbc.134330$>,
    Morten Lundstrøm <> wrote:
    :I've been searching through the cisco homepage unable to find an answer.

    :What's the easiest way to copy the configuration of one Cisco SOHO 77 to
    :another Cisco SOHO 77?

    1) copy running-config to a tftp server for the source device.
    2) disconnect the source device from the network.
    3) connect the destination device to the network.
    4) give it a minimal configuration manually -- just enough that you
    can tftp.
    5) tftp the saved configuration to the startup-config on the second device.
    6) Now figure out how you're going to get around the problem that both
    SOHO's now have the same IP address and so cannot both be put onto the
    same network at the same time.
    --
    Are we *there* yet??

    Walter Roberson, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Morten Lundstrøm

    erm Guest

    Dur edit the config before sending it to the new device !!!

    erm, Apr 4, 2004